If you need to purchase a plan, follow these steps:
- While you’re connected via Wi-Fi or mobile network, log into your “Travel Data eSIM” App
- The screen should show the plans.
- Tap Buy Plan
- Tap Continue
- Your plan has been purchased
If you do not have your eSIM already installed on the device, you will go through the eSIM download process.
Your eSIM plan may be turned on after the purchase.
To confirm your eSIM plan is not turned on
- Go to Settings > Cellular.
- Check which eSIM is turned on under Cellular Plans (confirm it's the one you want)
- If you want to turn that off, tap the plan label, then tap Turn On This Line. (This is a toggle and will turn off the cellular plan)
- Tap Cellular Data at the top of the page
- Select the Cellular Data eSIM/SIM label you wish to use for cellular data
Your data plan will not start until you get to your destination, but you will need to turn on the cellular plan and select it in Cellular Data to use the data in the destination